The Workflow Actions view allows you to manage groups for objects. If you delete a group, the objects are not deleted and you must select a new group.
- Click the Object Workflows tab, then select a workflow.
- In the Move section, click list of actions.
- From the More options list, select Manage Groups.
From the Action list, select, select an option:
Option Steps Add parallel group
- Select Add parallel group.
- From the Group position list, select a position.
Add serial group
- Select Add serial group.
Change group order
- Select Change group order.
- From the Group to move list, select a group number.
- From the New position list, select a position.
- Select Delete group.
- From the Group to delete list, select a group number.
- From the Move objects to list, select a new group.
- From the Position in target group list, select a position.
- Click Save.