Producer operators read data from a source and write it to a data stream.
Teradata PT includes the following producer operators:
- Export operator
- SQL Selector operator
- DataConnector operator, when reading data:
- Directly from a flat file
- Through an access module that reads data from an external source
- From Hadoop files and tables
- FastLoad INMOD Adapter operator
- MultiLoad INMOD Adapter operator
- ODBC operator
Producer operators are summarized in Operator Summary. For detailed descriptions and required syntax, see the Teradata Parallel Transporter Reference (B035-2436).