You can use any valid combination of producer and consumer operators, and where necessary access modules, to create a job script for your data movement needs. However, the following list includes examples of some of the most common job scenarios. Evaluate the examples and if possible use one of the associated sample job scripts before creating your own.
- Job Example 12: Extracting Rows and Sending Them in Delimited Format
- Job Example 13: Extracting Rows and Sending Them in Indicator-mode Format
- Job Example 14: Export Data and Process It with an OUTMOD Routine
- Job Example 15: Export Data and Process It with an Access Module
- Job Example 16: Extract BLOB/CLOB/JSON Data and Write It to an External File
- Job Example 17: Extract Rows and Write Them to a Hadoop File
- Job Example 18: Extract Rows and Write Them to a Hadoop Table