Teradata PT keeps an extensive log of each jobs it runs. These logs are available in the Log View Options dialog box, which allows the selection of specific run instances.
To View Job Logs
- In the job tree, do one of the following:
- Select a run instance , then click on the menu bar.
- Right-click a run instance, and click View Log.
- Move field names to the right pane to include them in the job view; move field names to the left pane to remove them from the job view. To move field name, double-click them, or highlight a field and click Add or Remove.
- (Optional) In the Selection Criteria box, add an SQL WHERE clause to narrow the amount of information that will be in the log.
- Click OK to open the View Log dialog box with the information as requested.