Use the Teradata Table option from the Job Destination dialog box to log onto your Teradata system, and to select a specific table as the destination for a job by using the following procedure.
The steps in the following procedure contain information on the following dialog boxes:
- The Teradata Logon dialog box is discussed in step 2.
- The Job Destination dialog box as covered in step 4 lists the chosen Teradata table and specific columns to be mapped.
- The Operator Type Selection dialog boxes’ choices of operators and the operations available for that operator is shown in step 6.
- The Update Row Specification dialog box is explained in step 7. It is used for upsert operations.
- Use the Map Source to Destination dialog box as discussed in step 8 to finish creating a job script.
- The Finish Job dialog box in step 10 summarizes the job’s definition.