Parameterize a Build ADS analysis as follows:
- TWM_CUSTOMER.postal_code (from Variable Transformation - Example #1 in the Variable Transformation Tutorial section)
- twm_tutorials_vt1.zavg_cc_tran_amt (from Variable Creation - Example #2 in the Variable Creation Tutorial section)
- Inner Join to twm_tutorials_vt1 on cust_id
- Inner Join to twm_tutorials_vc2 on cust_id
- Selected Columns
- Go to the OUTPUT-storage tab.
- Select Store the tabular output of this analysis in the database.
Specify that a Table should be created named twm_tutorials_bads1.
For this example, the Build ADS Analysis generates a table of 747 rows with the 19 columns above joined together and, containing the same cust_id values as the TWM_CUSTOMER table. Note that the SQL is not shown for brevity.Build ADS - Sample Data #1